multiplayer becoming unfair

Please report bugs and issues you've encountered in your racing.
Beta tester *
uses: Iphone 5S
My club: Road Cruisers

multiplayer becoming unfair

Postby GNX_KarmaAvenger » 04 Jan 2018, 14:49

seems kinda unfair when im matched up againest a race car when im using a street car it makes no sense nor is it remotely fair i mean earlier i racing in multiplayer i saw street cars yet i was put against race cars its so unfair also the lunging forward is really out of control and the car sounds are all messed up again
Karma Is Out To Avenge Your Soul

Beta tester *********
uses: galaxy

Re: multiplayer becoming unfair

Postby buddysmoken » 04 Jan 2018, 18:38

Been like this for awhile cm only rewards those with p1 trust me I built the Bugatti dosnt get any better
If you don't know where your ecu is then bend over

Beta tester *
uses: Iphone 5S
My club: Road Cruisers

Postby GNX_KarmaAvenger » 05 Jan 2018, 13:57

i kinda hate it tho but i’m still trying to get used to it
Karma Is Out To Avenge Your Soul

Beta tester ***
uses: LG G3 android cell phone

Postby Quickdraw » 13 Jan 2018, 22:07

Hey CM, quit calling it multi "live" . Its NOTHING EVEN REMOTELY CLOSE to being "live"!!! You've been running this particular scam for WAY too long now! Of the last 200+ races, not only are well over 90+% of them disconnected before the race starts, after eating for an eternity for the cars to do this, meaning 1) they're not live players 2) you are then racing against that cars fastest recorded pass 3) at least 75% of the time, just as the other player said, we're now matched up against cars that are in far higher classes, like my A1 street car vs an S race car with the same or higher cog, division rating, thats a half second faster than my cars fastest pass. I've noticed and recorded this many hundreds of times, that it happens far more when you bet gold to try and get double engine upgrade kits. Your greedy tactics and blatant disregard for your players because of it, is the reason you are being investigated. I'm so sick of being ripped off by you over the last four years, but I'm going to keep playing so I can be here to see the day when the day comes that your company gets prosecuted, and your greed comes back to haunt you!

Beta tester ***
uses: Android

Postby Ello-Asty » 14 Jan 2018, 14:23

Get out of here with that. Keep your BS negativity out of here. Try literally any other mobile game and they do the same thing - ain't nothing in life for free.

Return to Racing issues