To GREAT CORNHOLIO

A place to talk about everything not related to Nitro Nation game.
Beta tester ****
uses: windows 10

To GREAT CORNHOLIO

Postby TEXAS NOZ » 13 Jul 2017, 17:33

Well well we have a fresh yuping noob on OUR forum snitching on everyone keep wrote tickets wont change a thing and if and when i see your a s i will blow off your f*** doors off your car when i fly around you so fast and im sick of you already and i know why your crying you lost your star guess what learn how to race build your cars stop crying like a baby.Either way you wont ever come close to me or MY STARS ON ANY IF MY CARS!!WHO are you BBR spy try to steal my tunes or some noob that was on the fourm before with new account?7 posts srly puff haha or is this TYR crying this is some one we all KNOW stop to cry learn to race i earned all my parts with out packs racing my a ss out!! :evil: :evil: so get a life get off my a ss KID take this when TEXAS RUN YOU OVER
Looking for team members all is welcome team: DONT MESS WITH TEXAS

Beta tester ********
uses: amazon fire 7
drives: BY THE LAW!
My club: Road Cruisers

Re: To GREAT CORNHOLIO

Postby FORD RACER » 13 Jul 2017, 17:39

Really
GGT
Last edited by FORD RACER on 13 Jul 2017, 18:01, edited 1 time in total.
Helpful links in the NN community
BBR_BigChief's TUNING GUIDE poochie781's BEGINNERS GUIDE TO RACING 12 BOLT's YOUTUBE CHANNEL
RELEASE THE DART for credits NOT GOLD

Beta tester **
uses: bunghole

Postby Great Cornholio » 13 Jul 2017, 17:44

Oh, oh big mister Texas please don't hit me :-) As you might have noticed I don't care about star rating as some people do. I'm more than happy to race you. I propose best of 5, 1 million each race. S1, S classes

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Beta tester ****

Postby TEXAS NOZ » 13 Jul 2017, 17:45

Are you great CORNHLIO if not it dont concern you but sence you jumped here first maybe it is you ?

Beta tester ****

Postby TEXAS NOZ » 13 Jul 2017, 17:50

Great Cornholio wrote:Oh, oh big mister Texas please don't hit me :-) As you might have noticed I don't care about star rating as some people do. I'm more than happy to race you. I propose best of 5, 1 million each race. S1, S classes

yea i see your on Android no thanks im sure your running cheating programs i have better things to do i got a race coming up today no time to waist my time on cheaters if i see you and your cheating ill be the first one to wrote a tickit me and my wife been exposing cheaters with vidoes and screen shoots for a year now

Beta tester **
uses: bunghole

Postby Great Cornholio » 13 Jul 2017, 17:52

That figures :-) Once a chicken always a chicken. No big deal I'd probably have to drop a class to get matched with your times :-D

Beta tester *********
uses: galaxy

Postby buddysmoken » 13 Jul 2017, 17:58

Texas you got a better chance messing with me then coornhoolio trust me you won't win. He is far from a noob he is actually one the guys I learned from so if your ready to put your money were your mouth is go race him I guarantee he will drag you back to Texas in any car you choosr
If you don't know where your ecu is then bend over

uses: Samsung tab A

Postby Karate Soup » 13 Jul 2017, 20:07

Lol..Silly noobs..you don't mess with Texas
Sup buddy!!..Sup Rip!!
Attachments

Beta tester ******
uses: Windows 10
drives: American Muscle

Postby 12 BOLT » 14 Jul 2017, 00:27

buddysmoken wrote:Texas you got a better chance messing with me then coornhoolio trust me you won't win. He is far from a noob he is actually one the guys I learned from so if your ready to put your money were your mouth is go race him I guarantee he will drag you back to Texas in any car you choosr

what happen to the like button we requested for forum post guess we aint getting one.
Texas ball is in your court , if you guys ever line up be sure to post video or ET slips !
View The OHRA Nitro Nation Play List @ https://www.youtube.com/c/OnlineHotRodAssociation

Beta tester **
uses: hp laptop
drives: for a life

Postby ladyvalery » 14 Jul 2017, 03:41

12 BOLT wrote:
buddysmoken wrote:Texas you got a better chance messing with me then coornhoolio trust me you won't win. He is far from a noob he is actually one the guys I learned from so if your ready to put your money were your mouth is go race him I guarantee he will drag you back to Texas in any car you choosr

what happen to the like button we requested for forum post guess we aint getting one.
Texas ball is in your court , if you guys ever line up be sure to post video or ET slips !

hahaha this post make me laughing :thumbup: :clap: :clap:
Join to our team DONT MESS WITH TEXAS . We looking for active players, everyone is welcome.

Next

Return to Off-Topic Talk