To GREAT CORNHOLIO

A place to talk about everything not related to Nitro Nation game.
Beta tester ****
uses: alcatel c3

Re: To GREAT CORNHOLIO

Postby speedlover » 14 Jul 2017, 13:37

I don't know if Texas is the best player in this game but for sure is the most popular player in NN . Many players post something but a lot of times nobody is interesting to them . When Texas is posting something every one comment something . Keep going Texas and driving them crazy , they like it lol , and don't tell me people you don't like it!

Beta tester ******
uses: amazon fire 7
My club: Road Cruisers

Postby GIDEONandTRAVIS » 14 Jul 2017, 13:52

speedlover wrote:I don't know if Texas is the best player in this game but for sure is the most popular player in NN . Many players post something but a lot of times nobody is interesting to them . When Texas is posting something every one comment something . Keep going Texas and driving them crazy , they like it lol , and don't tell me people you don't like it!
i hate it i have him under fwo :problem:
GGT
Join team ZOOTOPIA DRAG RACERS. We are looking for active players to join. NEW BEES AND NOOBS ARE MORE THEN WELCOME

Beta tester *********
uses: galaxy

Postby buddysmoken » 14 Jul 2017, 17:04

I myself enjoy watching him eat his foot week after week lol. I seen him ahead of me once on lb and that lasted 5 mins . Once the dodging for mmr Gets removed it's on like donkey kong. But has brought some life to what is kind of a dead forums so keep it up
If you don't know where your ecu is then bend over

Beta tester ******

Postby GIDEONandTRAVIS » 14 Jul 2017, 23:10

HAY Texas what is your garage look like??
GGT
Join team ZOOTOPIA DRAG RACERS. We are looking for active players to join. NEW BEES AND NOOBS ARE MORE THEN WELCOME

Beta tester ***
uses: hp laptop

Postby ladyvalery » 15 Jul 2017, 05:15

Karate Soup wrote:Lol..Silly noobs..you don't mess with Texas
Sup buddy!!..Sup Rip!!

Let me correct you ----> DONT MESS WITH TEXAS WIFE !
https://ibb.co/k30DPa
Join to our team DONT MESS WITH TEXAS . We looking for active players, everyone is welcome.

Beta tester ******

Postby GIDEONandTRAVIS » 15 Jul 2017, 13:24

I know that your on the same team.
GGT

Beta tester ***
uses: iphone
drives: 2010 corvette LT3

Postby poochie781 » 18 Jul 2017, 01:18

valery that would be a race to see, karate has an agera, let the girls fight for queen.

Beta tester ***
uses: hp laptop

Postby ladyvalery » 20 Jul 2017, 02:11

poochie781 wrote:valery that would be a race to see, karate has an agera, let the girls fight for queen.

Agree that would be interesting i have agera too but still working on it, but i need to disappoint you , some womans are not full with such ego to fight for a queen. I am happy for what i am - middle person :thumbup:
Join to our team DONT MESS WITH TEXAS . We looking for active players, everyone is welcome.

Beta tester *********
uses: the force
drives: like a madman!

Postby LP-22 » 20 Jul 2017, 03:38

Texas do you even have a leaderboard time? You realize Great Cornholio is on the leaderboard in almost all classes right? It's like you're trying to kill a dragon with a water gun :P

Beta tester ****
uses: windows 10

Postby TEXAS NOZ » 20 Jul 2017, 06:21

LP-22 wrote:Texas do you even have a leaderboard time? You realize Great Cornholio is on the leaderboard in almost all classes right? It's like you're trying to kill a dragon with a water gun :P
He makes his cars with real cash and buys packs extra if i spent that much money i would be on the leader board every ware too lol sry Must be nice to blow money every ware they probably using mom and dads money to because as much as they live here we all no they dont have jobs!!Texas got a life wife and kids to take car of to so for what i got its good and unlike some of them now ?
Looking for team members all is welcome team: DONT MESS WITH TEXAS

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Talk