CAR AUCTIONS FOR BUYING AND SELLING YOUR OLDER CARS

Share your ideas with other players and the NN developer-team
Forum rules
Please do not ask multiple questions in the same post. (One question per thread policy“) - Read sticky topics and search the forum for similar posts first.
Beta tester ****
User avatar
Posts: 160
Joined: 25 May 2015, 13:20
uses: Android 6.0

CAR AUCTIONS FOR BUYING AND SELLING YOUR OLDER CARS

Postby RACING CONCEPTS » 28 Aug 2017, 23:33

CM mentioned something awhile back about racers being able to sell there cars on an auction so other racers could buy, that would be awesome, honestly NN wouldn't loose any money from this because racers are going to be buying cars, oh wait a minute they probably thought about it an realized people would be getting built cars so they squashed that idea. I WISH FOR ONCE THEY WOULD DO SOMETHING THAT WOULD BENEFIT THE RACERS AND NOT THEM.

Beta tester ********
User avatar
Posts: 470
Joined: 17 Apr 2017, 21:17
Location: USA
uses: amazon fire 7
drives: BY THE LAW!
My club: Road Cruisers

Re: CAR AUCTIONS FOR BUYING AND SELLING YOUR OLDER CARS

Postby FORD RACER » 08 Sep 2017, 17:53

RACING CONCEPTS wrote:CM mentioned something awhile back about racers being able to sell there cars on an auction so other racers could buy, that would be awesome, honestly NN wouldn't loose any money from this because racers are going to be buying cars, oh wait a minute they probably thought about it an realized people would be getting built cars so they squashed that idea. I WISH FOR ONCE THEY WOULD DO SOMETHING THAT WOULD BENEFIT THE RACERS AND NOT THEM.
this is one of the few things i am really looking forward for CM to doing
Helpful links in the NN community
BBR_BigChief's TUNING GUIDE poochie781's BEGINNERS GUIDE TO RACING 12 BOLT's YOUTUBE CHANNEL
RELEASE THE DART for credits NOT GOLD

Beta tester ***
User avatar
Posts: 59
Joined: 19 Apr 2017, 23:06
uses: Samsung GalaxyS5 android5.0

Re: CAR AUCTIONS FOR BUYING AND SELLING YOUR OLDER CARS

Postby MrHorsepower-2 » 17 Sep 2017, 23:10

Another awesome idea. I wish all these cool ideas should be put in one topic..because some of you got great ideas that would benefit the players...and...well CM also.

Beta tester *
User avatar
Posts: 14
Joined: 16 Sep 2017, 10:50
uses: Android Grand Prime

Re: CAR AUCTIONS FOR BUYING AND SELLING YOUR OLDER CARS

Postby Kyd killa » 18 Sep 2017, 21:10

MrHorsepower-2 wrote:Another awesome idea. I wish all these cool ideas should be put in one topic..because some of you got great ideas that would benefit the players...and...well CM also.
If they did around the same concept that Nitto (R.i.p) with trades, pinks, and auctions, it would take this game to the next level. As long as they keep banning cheaters, I could see a lot of people jumping from Csr and Racing Rivals.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Beta tester *
User avatar
Posts: 14
Joined: 16 Sep 2017, 10:50
uses: Android Grand Prime

Re: CAR AUCTIONS FOR BUYING AND SELLING YOUR OLDER CARS

Postby Kyd killa » 18 Sep 2017, 21:11

MrHorsepower-2 wrote:Another awesome idea. I wish all these cool ideas should be put in one topic..because some of you got great ideas that would benefit the players...and...well CM also.


If they did around the same concept that Nitto (R.i.p) with trades, pinks, and auctions, it would take this game to the next level. As long as they keep banning cheaters, I could see a lot of people jumping from Csr and Racing Rivals.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Beta tester *********
User avatar
Posts: 637
Joined: 18 Nov 2014, 21:08
Location: Earth
uses: the force
drives: like a madman!
My club: Road Cruisers

Re: CAR AUCTIONS FOR BUYING AND SELLING YOUR OLDER CARS

Postby NNWR_LP-22 » 23 Sep 2017, 18:18

It would have to be EXTREMELY moderated by staff or else it would be madness. It's a great idea though.

Beta tester ********
User avatar
Posts: 470
Joined: 17 Apr 2017, 21:17
Location: USA
uses: amazon fire 7
drives: BY THE LAW!
My club: Road Cruisers

Re: CAR AUCTIONS FOR BUYING AND SELLING YOUR OLDER CARS

Postby FORD RACER » 23 Sep 2017, 18:19

LP-22 wrote:It would have to be EXTREMELY moderated by staff or else it would be madness. It's a great idea though.
can you explain i dont understand how or why
Helpful links in the NN community
BBR_BigChief's TUNING GUIDE poochie781's BEGINNERS GUIDE TO RACING 12 BOLT's YOUTUBE CHANNEL
RELEASE THE DART for credits NOT GOLD

Beta tester ****
Posts: 173
Joined: 04 Sep 2016, 00:17
Location: greece
uses: alcatel c3

Re: CAR AUCTIONS FOR BUYING AND SELLING YOUR OLDER CARS

Postby speedlover » 23 Sep 2017, 19:05

Kyd killa wrote:
MrHorsepower-2 wrote:Another awesome idea. I wish all these cool ideas should be put in one topic..because some of you got great ideas that would benefit the players...and...well CM also.


If they did around the same concept that Nitto (R.i.p) with trades, pinks, and auctions, it would take this game to the next level. As long as they keep banning cheaters, I could see a lot of people jumping from Csr and Racing Rivals.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk
,
Pinks and trade cars will mean to take this game to the next level for hackers . All the " good " guys from RR and CSR will come for your best cars ... every one that played RR know exactly what I mean . A lot of players Will lose their cars at multi or worst their accounts will be hacked , of course if there were not hackers it would be a great idea!

Beta tester ********
User avatar
Posts: 470
Joined: 17 Apr 2017, 21:17
Location: USA
uses: amazon fire 7
drives: BY THE LAW!
My club: Road Cruisers

Re: CAR AUCTIONS FOR BUYING AND SELLING YOUR OLDER CARS

Postby FORD RACER » 23 Sep 2017, 19:57

There is a Microsoft anty hack seting
Helpful links in the NN community
BBR_BigChief's TUNING GUIDE poochie781's BEGINNERS GUIDE TO RACING 12 BOLT's YOUTUBE CHANNEL
RELEASE THE DART for credits NOT GOLD

Beta tester *********
User avatar
Posts: 637
Joined: 18 Nov 2014, 21:08
Location: Earth
uses: the force
drives: like a madman!
My club: Road Cruisers

Re: CAR AUCTIONS FOR BUYING AND SELLING YOUR OLDER CARS

Postby NNWR_LP-22 » 26 Sep 2017, 08:52

GIDEONandTRAVIS wrote:
LP-22 wrote:It would have to be EXTREMELY moderated by staff or else it would be madness. It's a great idea though.
can you explain i dont understand how or why


Speedlover summed it up perfectly:

speedlover wrote:Pinks and trade cars will mean to take this game to the next level for hackers . All the " good " guys from RR and CSR will come for your best cars ... every one that played RR know exactly what I mean . A lot of players Will lose their cars at multi or worst their accounts will be hacked , of course if there were not hackers it would be a great idea!


Racing Rivals was hèll.

Microsoft (or any other company) can't protect games from hacking because they're not part of the computer's OS. Games are separate software that can't be monitored by anybody except the game developers and moderators themselves.

Next

Return to Game Suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests