CAR AUCTIONS FOR BUYING AND SELLING YOUR OLDER CARS

Share your ideas with other players and the NN developer-team
Forum rules
Please do not ask multiple questions in the same post. (One question per thread policy“) - Read sticky topics and search the forum for similar posts first.
Beta tester ***
uses: Android 6.0

CAR AUCTIONS FOR BUYING AND SELLING YOUR OLDER CARS

Postby RACING CONCEPTS » 28 Aug 2017, 23:33

CM mentioned something awhile back about racers being able to sell there cars on an auction so other racers could buy, that would be awesome, honestly NN wouldn't loose any money from this because racers are going to be buying cars, oh wait a minute they probably thought about it an realized people would be getting built cars so they squashed that idea. I WISH FOR ONCE THEY WOULD DO SOMETHING THAT WOULD BENEFIT THE RACERS AND NOT THEM.

Beta tester ********
uses: amazon fire 7
My club: Road Cruisers

Re: CAR AUCTIONS FOR BUYING AND SELLING YOUR OLDER CARS

Postby GIDEONandTRAVIS » 08 Sep 2017, 17:53

RACING CONCEPTS wrote:CM mentioned something awhile back about racers being able to sell there cars on an auction so other racers could buy, that would be awesome, honestly NN wouldn't loose any money from this because racers are going to be buying cars, oh wait a minute they probably thought about it an realized people would be getting built cars so they squashed that idea. I WISH FOR ONCE THEY WOULD DO SOMETHING THAT WOULD BENEFIT THE RACERS AND NOT THEM.
this is one of the few things i am really looking forward for CM to doing
form welcome viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12006
12 bolts youtube https://www.youtube.com/c/OnlineHotRodAssociation
may the better racer win
GIDEON and TRAVIS

Beta tester *
uses: Samsung GalaxyS5 android5.0

Postby MrHorsepower-2 » 17 Sep 2017, 23:10

Another awesome idea. I wish all these cool ideas should be put in one topic..because some of you got great ideas that would benefit the players...and...well CM also.

Beta tester *
uses: Android Grand Prime

Postby Kyd killa » 18 Sep 2017, 21:10

MrHorsepower-2 wrote:Another awesome idea. I wish all these cool ideas should be put in one topic..because some of you got great ideas that would benefit the players...and...well CM also.
If they did around the same concept that Nitto (R.i.p) with trades, pinks, and auctions, it would take this game to the next level. As long as they keep banning cheaters, I could see a lot of people jumping from Csr and Racing Rivals.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Beta tester *
uses: Android Grand Prime

Postby Kyd killa » 18 Sep 2017, 21:11

MrHorsepower-2 wrote:Another awesome idea. I wish all these cool ideas should be put in one topic..because some of you got great ideas that would benefit the players...and...well CM also.

If they did around the same concept that Nitto (R.i.p) with trades, pinks, and auctions, it would take this game to the next level. As long as they keep banning cheaters, I could see a lot of people jumping from Csr and Racing Rivals.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Return to Game Suggestions