crazy matching in multiplayer

Share your ideas with other players and the NN developer-team
Forum rules
Please do not ask multiple questions in the same post. (One question per thread policy“) - Read sticky topics and search the forum for similar posts first.
Beta tester **
uses: hp laptop
drives: for a life

crazy matching in multiplayer

Postby ladyvalery » 19 Jun 2017, 03:45

I would love to see the day when you can fix matching in multiplayer , because this is just ridiculous :shock:
https://ibb.co/cYOkTQ
Join to our team DONT MESS WITH TEXAS . We looking for active players, everyone is welcome.

Beta tester ******
uses: Windows 10
drives: American Muscle

Re: crazy matching in multiplayer

Postby 12 BOLT » 20 Jun 2017, 01:27

ladyvalery wrote:I would love to see the day when you can fix matching in multiplayer , because this is just ridiculous :shock:
https://ibb.co/cYOkTQ

Lady V
I honestly believe as long as the game is matching us up in multiplayer and we cant choose who we want to race it ain't gonna change ! all we can do is try and get lucky and match up with each other, hope to catch you or your hubby on the strip in my OHRA Call out thread!
View The OHRA Nitro Nation Play List @ https://www.youtube.com/c/OnlineHotRodAssociation

Beta tester ***
uses: Android

Postby NND_NUCLEAR » 04 Aug 2017, 17:02

Its not funny when you have a A street car, you wait for a A street too but they matched with A race, B1 Race or S race. Probably with that you only have 20% chance to win. I would like to see in live multiplayer C street match with C street not C race. A street with A street not B1 or A race. The worst part is when you drive a A race now they give you a A street like a badboy with at least 895 or 900 cog, my A race only 350 cog.I still can't beat it. How this match works.thanks in advance.

Beta tester ***
uses: HP Laptop

Postby eisert3 » 04 Aug 2017, 17:11

kng_x_ wrote:Its not funny when you have a A street car, you wait for a A street too but they matched with A race, B1 Race or S race. Probably with that you only have 20% chance to win. I would like to see in live multiplayer C street match with C street not C race. A street with A street not B1 or A race. The worst part is when you drive a A race now they give you a A street like a badboy with at least 895 or 900 cog, my A race only 350 cog.I still can't beat it. How this match works.thanks in advance.

The CPU goes by your times not your cog level. You can be matched with a A1 at 600 or a S1 at 100. Just depends what you are running. They will match you with an opponent that your best time can beat his or her worst.

You always have a chance. They won't pair you with a car running a full second faster. If you are paired with one that seems impossible it's because he has posted times you can beat.

Beta tester ***

Postby eisert3 » 04 Aug 2017, 17:17

however if he blows an engine its possible the CPU will read his time and match you up with him when in fact he is going to smoke you but not counting that factor its probably the best way to pair us. There is really know way around it.

Beta tester ***

Postby eisert3 » 04 Aug 2017, 17:25

If you want to be on the other end race a few races in first gear. They will match yo with cars at that speed then pump the bet.

However I dont practice this because I dont want my trophy points to go down. I'm going after BBR so I need to win everyone I can.

But thats how you do it if you want to

Beta tester ***

Postby NND_NUCLEAR » 04 Aug 2017, 17:25

I think I am going to school to study computer to know more about these kind of things.

Beta tester ***

Postby eisert3 » 04 Aug 2017, 17:31

kng_x_ wrote:I think I am going to school to study computer to know more about these kind of things.

No school needed just dont shift for a few races.

But like I said its not worth it. Ego gets in the way and none of us like losing.

But yeah if you are paired with a racer its because your best time is faster than his worst.

Beta tester ***

Postby NND_NUCLEAR » 04 Aug 2017, 17:34

All right I am going to use my slower car to try everything in live multiplayer, i have to go on training.

Beta tester ***

Postby eisert3 » 04 Aug 2017, 17:50

kng_x_ wrote:All right I am going to use my slower car to try everything in live multiplayer, i have to go on training.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

U just have to find the sweet spot. If you lose 3 in a row you need to cogg up a little. If you win 3 in a row you found the sweet spot and do not uprade. Stay there and DO NOT UPGRADE.

When you hit over 4000 points you may need to ugrade but do it slowley. Never upgrade on a winning streak. NEVER!

Next

Return to Game Suggestions