CAR AUCTIONS FOR BUYING AND SELLING YOUR OLDER CARS

Share your ideas with other players and the NN developer-team
Forum rules
Please do not ask multiple questions in the same post. (One question per thread policy“) - Read sticky topics and search the forum for similar posts first.
Beta tester ****
uses: alcatel c3

Re: CAR AUCTIONS FOR BUYING AND SELLING YOUR OLDER CARS

Postby speedlover » 26 Sep 2017, 13:58

when rivals released to windows then became the nightmare , the most hacks were for windows and later they had to stop the game from windows . for me I believe a big problem is also that here in NN , hackers have more easy work to hack an account . They need users name and users passwords , the user name they know it .... it's players name ! They only need the password . Also players that log with Facebook appears that they are not very safe they get hacked easy , at least at racing rivals . If pinks mode come , remember what I am saying , it will be soon this forum only with posts about losing cars.

Beta tester ********
uses: amazon fire 7
drives: BY THE LAW!
My club: Road Cruisers

Postby FORD RACER -retired- » 26 Sep 2017, 14:08

speedlover wrote:when rivals released to windows then became the nightmare , the most hacks were for windows and later they had to stop the game from windows . for me I believe a big problem is also that here in NN , hackers have more easy work to hack an account . They need users name and users passwords , the user name they know it .... it's players name ! They only need the password . Also players that log with Facebook appears that they are not very safe they get hacked easy , at least at racing rivals . If pinks mode come , remember what I am saying , it will be soon this forum only with posts about losing cars.
i really hope there will never be pink slips a nightmare

Beta tester ****
uses: Android 6.0

Postby RACING CONCEPTS » 10 Nov 2017, 19:30

I started this post for selling our cars at auction, not DOING PINKS. SELLING AT AUCTION WOULD NOT BE HARD AT ALL TO SET UP, HECK YOU CAN RAISE YOUR BETS AT THE LIVE RACES SO WHY COULDNT THEY DO AUCTIONS ON SELLING OUR CARS. NN WOULD PROBABLY BENEFIT FROM THIS PRETTY GOOD BECAUSE THERE WOULD be alot of people spending especially for cars they need .

Beta tester ***
uses: samsung galaxy s4

Postby CM_ibizza » 23 Nov 2017, 16:40

Hey RACING CONCEPTS, it is a great topic after all :)

Previous

Return to Game Suggestions