THE GREAT MUSCLE CAR LIST

Share your ideas with other players and the NN developer-team
Forum rules
Please do not ask multiple questions in the same post. (One question per thread policy“) - Read sticky topics and search the forum for similar posts first.
Beta tester ****
uses: Android 6.0

Re: THE GREAT MUSCLE CAR LIST

Postby RACING CONCEPTS » 10 Nov 2017, 19:24

I agree with the cowl hood they have it on the mustang boss 302 but not for any of the other muscle cars, this is one of the best hoods, also the rims I posted some picks, but imagine this we suggest all this stuff and no response, is this a joke or are you guys serious at NN, we can't tell anymore because we don't get any responses.

Beta tester ***
uses: iPhone

Postby JRough » 12 Nov 2017, 09:22

How about fixing your current problem 1st ....then add to a better platform than what you have now ........

Beta tester *****
NN developer
uses: One plus One
My club: The Winds

Postby CM_NitroJim » 14 Nov 2017, 14:48

Hey Guys,

thanks for the input...

Currently I am already speaking with a few manufacturers regarding a few cars you mentioned....

The only problem is - the older the car the harder it is to replicate since there are no 3d files and all we get are a few pictures... However we will manage to add some old school ones!

Regarding RIMS - we would need to license those or we just create some imaginary ones.... Either way it's a bit of work but I still think it's worth it to get some nice muscle car fitting rims into the game in 2018.

Beta tester *********
uses: Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 CM12.1
uses #2: Droid Turbo 5.1
drives: Tacoma TRD
My club: The Winds

Postby NNF_MobRulz » 15 Nov 2017, 15:56

CM_NitroJim wrote:Hey Guys,

thanks for the input...

Currently I am already speaking with a few manufacturers regarding a few cars you mentioned....

The only problem is - the older the car the harder it is to replicate since there are no 3d files and all we get are a few pictures... However we will manage to add some old school ones!

Regarding RIMS - we would need to license those or we just create some imaginary ones.... Either way it's a bit of work but I still think it's worth it to get some nice muscle car fitting rims into the game in 2018.
Shelby Cobra & 2018 ZR1 Corvette.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Beta tester *
uses: Xperia U / Android 2.3.7

Postby Android Gamer » 16 Nov 2017, 04:00

CM_NitroJim wrote:

Nice :)
With the current Pontiac Firebird model you can make the Camaro 1970-1973 since its share plataform (up to 1974-1977, 1978-1981 aswell) you can also make late versions of Firebird 1977-1978 and 1979-1981.

Also will be nice the posibility, by body kit, to have front and rear bumpers without guards and/or the posibility to paint them if they are part of design. This along the posibility to customize car suspension would be nice.

Many players asked about rims but also about tires the posibility to have ones without the labels aswell.

Beta tester ****
uses: Android 6.0

Postby RACING CONCEPTS » 17 Nov 2017, 16:37

CM NITRO JIM, THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE, I WOULD BE HAPPY TO PUT IN THE LEG WORK ON GETTING 3D IMAGES AND OR 360 DEGREE PHOTOS IF THIS WOULD HELP,I FOUND AN INTERESTING WEB SIGHT THAT GIVES ALL OF IT, I ALSO FOU D A SIGHT THAT GIVES EVERYTHING like 3ds max, 4d, Autodesk fbx, obj, lightwaves, and other formats as well, some charge about $100 a car and another sight they are free, but the one that that charges will give any format needed, I sent you a private message, yes the rims would be great just make your own and come up with a name, but please guys Google muscle car pics so you can use the rims on this cars as a reference, Because most of the rims now that we have do not look good on muscle cars. But like I said I would be happy to help with the muscle cars, but one thing I don't understand is don't you guys have 3d imaging software that you use / used for your current cars? I'm no beginner when it comes to this stuff as I went to school for 6 years for things like this and other stuff as well. But let me know

Beta tester **
uses: Android

Postby Ello-Asty » 18 Nov 2017, 15:42

Lots of great cars mentioned. Did anyone toss the Pantera out there? If not, I am now!

Previous

Return to Game Suggestions