CARS NOT AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE

Share your ideas with other players and the NN developer-team
Forum rules
Please do not ask multiple questions in the same post. (One question per thread policy“) - Read sticky topics and search the forum for similar posts first.
Beta tester **
uses: htc desire / Android 4.1.

CARS NOT AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE

Postby Titan434 » 03 Apr 2017, 04:10

This is a huge issue, come on guys so the ones the have the sirroco stay on top and the ones that don't can't ever make it to the top. It's getting really old seeing the same 5 people on top in every event. open all the cars to buy so everyone can be competitive.

Beta tester ***
uses: amazon fire 7
uses #2: Sony vio (linux)
drives: FORD
My club: Road Cruisers

Re: CARS NOT AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE

Postby GIDEONandTRAVIS » 23 Apr 2017, 02:31

Agreed it sucks I dont know why the locked up cars the first place some of the are bad ( time wise ) anyway so whats the point??? Its no fun to see your favorite car lockt up. :cry:
Join team ZOOTOPIA DRAG RACERS. We are looking for active players to join. NEW BEES AND NOOBS ARE MORE THEN WELCOME

Beta tester **
uses: htc desire / Android 4.1.

Postby Titan434 » 30 Apr 2017, 19:29

Also agreed, the same people will stay on top. then NN will say well tune your car so you can win one. Ha no matter how much you tune your car if they have the fastest car in that class and we can't buy one guess what, yup they stay on top, but those are the ones that probably sunk slot of money in this game so NN is going to favor them anyway

Beta tester ***
uses: amazon fire 7
uses #2: Sony vio (linux)
drives: FORD
My club: Road Cruisers

Postby GIDEONandTRAVIS » 16 May 2017, 18:21

The Shelby b1 time IS SO BAD WHY LOCK IT UP IS STUPID :twisted:
Join team ZOOTOPIA DRAG RACERS. We are looking for active players to join. NEW BEES AND NOOBS ARE MORE THEN WELCOME

Return to Game Suggestions