CARS NOT AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE

Share your ideas with other players and the NN developer-team
Forum rules
Please do not ask multiple questions in the same post. (One question per thread policy“) - Read sticky topics and search the forum for similar posts first.
Beta tester **
uses: htc desire / Android 4.1.

CARS NOT AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE

Postby Titan434 » 03 Apr 2017, 04:10

This is a huge issue, come on guys so the ones the have the sirroco stay on top and the ones that don't can't ever make it to the top. It's getting really old seeing the same 5 people on top in every event. open all the cars to buy so everyone can be competitive.

Beta tester ******
uses: amazon fire 7
My club: Road Cruisers

Re: CARS NOT AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE

Postby GIDEONandTRAVIS » 23 Apr 2017, 02:31

Agreed it sucks I dont know why the locked up cars the first place some of the are bad ( time wise ) anyway so whats the point??? Its no fun to see your favorite car locked up. :cry: :thumbdown:
GGT
Last edited by GIDEONandTRAVIS on 21 Jul 2017, 19:02, edited 1 time in total.
if we ever meet on the strip may the better racer win
12bolt's Chanel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF3vkC ... g_McAL8h4g
Team ZOOTOPIA DRAG RACERS
Profiles BLUE STAR and GIDEONandTRAVIS ZDR

Beta tester **
uses: htc desire / Android 4.1.

Postby Titan434 » 30 Apr 2017, 19:29

Also agreed, the same people will stay on top. then NN will say well tune your car so you can win one. Ha no matter how much you tune your car if they have the fastest car in that class and we can't buy one guess what, yup they stay on top, but those are the ones that probably sunk slot of money in this game so NN is going to favor them anyway

Beta tester ******
uses: amazon fire 7
My club: Road Cruisers

Postby GIDEONandTRAVIS » 16 May 2017, 18:21

The Shelby b1 time IS SO BAD WHY LOCK IT UP IS STUPID :twisted: :thumbdown:
GGT
Last edited by GIDEONandTRAVIS on 21 Jul 2017, 19:01, edited 1 time in total.
if we ever meet on the strip may the better racer win
12bolt's Chanel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF3vkC ... g_McAL8h4g
Team ZOOTOPIA DRAG RACERS
Profiles BLUE STAR and GIDEONandTRAVIS ZDR

Beta tester **
uses: iPhone

Postby Three2WonNYC » 27 Jun 2017, 15:34

Lets be real here. You can still win against players if you play smart. Sure; having the fastest model car for that specific class will make winning easier but fully upgrading your car only means that you will be paired with the fastest players who most likely grind or pay for the best blueprints to maximize their winning potential. Instead of playing into your weakness how about look at what advantages you might have if you keep your car at a lower rating with a better tune and better blueprints. This can be effective in any Class that has a diverse group of vehicles that range from light-weight low HP/TQ to heavyweight high HP/TQ.

Beta tester *********
uses: galaxy

Postby buddysmoken » 27 Jun 2017, 17:14

This is how I roll . My fully upgrade lb cars only race up in class in multi so I bought a non lb Pontiac gto ( did not name it the crow) . I tuned it up to run faster then it says it should with 0 cogs. Now I get to race other 0 cogs b1 cars or down in class, much easier because I'm not dealing with s and s1 cars or other fully built cars in my class.
You have to pick your battles when buying and building cars. If your trying to build a Max lb/ team car then it's not going to be good for multi and a multi car is going to be screwed for u.t. so going to be hard to get max parts. I sometimes but 2 of the same car 1 car is for getting parts and maxing out the other is for running multi and throwing the junk parts on to keep ahead of the competition
If you don't know where your ecu is then bend over

Return to Game Suggestions