Texas quit using my name you poser

Newly created teams? Team leader/member news?
The official place to discuss all things regarding Nitro Nation clans and teams .
Beta tester *********
uses: galaxy

Texas quit using my name you poser

Postby buddysmoken » 29 Dec 2017, 20:11

I go to put my pre-fix back on my name after driving for another team last week and find TWN-buddysmoken had been used already after researching I find good old Texas noz has stolen it and named his team the real wicked nation or something like that . Come on bro how low can you go I never stole your name just made jokes no grow up dude
If you don't know where your ecu is then bend over

uses: HP pc

Re: Texas quit using my name you poser

Postby TEXAS NOZ 1 » 23 May 2018, 21:05

buddysmoken wrote:I go to put my pre-fix back on my name after driving for another team last week and find TWN-buddysmoken had been used already after researching I find good old Texas noz has stolen it and named his team the real wicked nation or something like that . Come on bro how low can you go I never stole your name just made jokes no grow up dude

no i didnt

uses: HP pc

Postby TEXAS NOZ 1 » 23 May 2018, 21:07

TEXAS NOZ 1 wrote:
buddysmoken wrote:I go to put my pre-fix back on my name after driving for another team last week and find TWN-buddysmoken had been used already after researching I find good old Texas noz has stolen it and named his team the real wicked nation or something like that . Come on bro how low can you go I never stole your name just made jokes no grow up dude

no i didnt
I have 2 teams you know them both i didnt need that team is weak lol look on the leaderboard i in 54 place

uses: HPlaptop

Postby ladyvalery1 » 05 Jun 2018, 04:21

there we go AGAIN ! Its hard to eat your own soup buddy? We NEVER stole your weak teams name, we are original now get over , we are only 4 but better than your team with all them super players. Jesus how LOW CAN YOU GO wonder ? There is a life outside "virtual gaming" too hope you not same as you act here "buddy". :P See you on the "track" :D

Return to Team Talk